HELPING HAND

HELPING HAND

Once Muhammad (peace be upon him) saw a slave grinding some grain on a grinding mill driven by hand. As he ground the grains he was crying. On seeing this Prophet became anxious. He asked the slave the reason why he was weeping. The slave said, "I am sick. I cannot grind the grain. My master is very cruel and he will beat me if I cannot finish my job." At this, the Prophet stepped forward and ground the rest of the grain saying, "Always call me if you have any grain to grind. I will do it for you."

Another time, the Prophet (peace be upon him) saw an old man walking and trembling under the weight of water which he carried in a leather jacket. The old man walked a few steps and rested a bit. Seeing this, the Prophet took the load and carried it to his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment